Anyone who picks up a copy of the paperback of Trial of Intentions will qualify to potentially win the following:
Okay, folks, I thought I’d do something for folks who decide to grab a copy of the paperback edition of Trial of Intentions, which just released.
There’s plenty of info about Trial of Intentions on my website or my Facebook page. Suffice to say that I wrote it as an entry point to my series, so no worries if you haven’t read anything by me before. And here’s what a few folks have said about the book:
“Trial of Intentions is a grand novel, with strong world-building and a sweeping cast of distinctive characters. I can’t wait to see where Orullian takes us next!”
“Trial of Intentions is a story of music and magic, of daring and sacrifice, in an intricate and believable world, where characters face difficult and heartbreaking choices. Orullian is doing things I haven’t seen in other books, including an original system of magic. This tale will resonate with readers long after the cover is closed.”
“Peter Orullian is a master of dark chocolate fantasy; bitter, harsh and sweet at once. Trail of Intentions grabs us firmly by the breastplate and challenges us to face a world of moral contradictions, stunning characters and harsh choices. An unflinching fantasy.”
L.E. Modesitt Jr.:
“Peter Orullian’s Trial of Intentions is a book enormous in scope and in intricacy, with a welter of political, cultural, and magical intrigues, behind which lies the role of song in preserving a myriad of cultures, all of which disagree with each other to some extent, even as it becomes apparent to the reader that, without some degree of cooperation, all will suffer, if not perish. A challenging story about challenged cultures, and one well-told.”
“Fans of George R.R. Martin or Robert Jordan will love Orullian’s intricate yet nonetheless immersive story.”
Now, let’s get to the good stuff.
Anyone who picks up a copy of the paperback of Trial of Intentions will qualify to potentially win the following set of books:
- Signed Hardback of Trial of Intentions
- Signed Hardback of the Limited Edition of the Author’s Edition of The Unremembered (not yet published, but coming soon)
- Signed copy of my novella The Sound of Broken Absolutes (set in the universe of my Vault of Heaven series)
- Signed copy of my short story collection The Vault of Heaven, Story Volume One (these stories are set in the same universe as my Vault of Heaven series)
- Signed copy of my forthcoming story collection Beats of Seven (these are various science fiction, fantasy, and horror stories NOT set in my series)
- Signed copy of my forthcoming story collection The Vault of Heaven, Story Volume Two (these stories are set in the same universe as my Vault of Heaven series)
Now, to make it even more interesting, I thought we’d do a progressive type thing. So, if we get two thousand folks to enter, I’ll add a high end gaming PC. This is the perfect marriage of my day job and my writing life. The gaming rig will have an Nvidia GeForce 980 series GPU, an Intel i7 series CPU, and more goodies. This is just the rig; you’ll have to hook it up to your monitor and accessories.
Here’s how you enter:
- Email me copy or pic of your proof of purchase, e.g. receipt
- Then when you have the book in hand, email me a pic of yourself with the book. Feel free to be creative here
- We’ll run all this through the end of the day on Sunday, April 10th
My email is: info (at) orullian (dot) com
Please pass this along to folks you know, too. They may like the chance to win all the awesomeness above, right? Okay, here we go!
Your Rock Lord,